Do you have a self care or self love ritual?
How do you keep your inner zen? I don’t know about you but lately I’ve felt like I’m running on empty and forgetting to take care of me. Self care/self love is so important to our mental and spiritual health yet we don’t take the time for ourselves. So, I’ve decided to start adding some love ‘rituals’ (I like that word) into my daily life. It’s helping me to keep that inner peace that I require.
Self love rituals are so easy to incorporate into daily life and they don’t have to cost anything or take a lot of time.
Some of my Self love tips and rituals:
- Start your day off with 10-15 minutes of deep breathing and quieting your mind.
- Buy fresh flowers for your personal and work space, it is so uplifting and they smell great.
- Try walking in nature as much as you can. I take my dogs, they have so much fun! Walking meditations are fabulous!!
- Take a bubble bath, turn off the lights and light candles, instant ambiance.
- I diffuse essential oils at home and in my work space, citrus scents are so energizing! Did you know you can even diffuse oils in your car?
- Wear scents that bring you joy, wild orange is one of my favorites. It smells like sunshine!
- Get a massage or a facial.
- Pamper your feet, they take you everywhere, treat them nice!! A pedicure always makes me smile.
I would enjoy hearing what some of your self care rituals are. Please post a comment below and share your self love with us!
We have to take care of ourselves first, fill our cups, so we can pour that love onto others. Get out your day planner and take the time to schedule some self care today.